BOLD is the fifth, largest and most recent superyacht under construction by Australia’s premier luxury yacht builder SILVERYACHTS. She harnesses the world leading fuel efficiency, and technical supremacy, defined by her predecessors. Working in collaboration with renowned yacht designer, Espen Øino, Silver Yachts showcases the unique flexibility of their efficient platforms.
BOLD reveals aggressive styling, expansive interior and exterior spaces and encapsulates the unique synergies of Silver Yachts’ latest evolution of high performance and low weight hulls. Her low draft provides a remarkably low fuel consumption, fast repositioning and access to shallow cruising grounds unparalleled in yachts of her size.
Silver Yachts’ interior design team have created a sophisticated and luxurious interior with the practicalities and functionality in mind to match the vessel’s intended use. The contemporary interiors include teak and oak paneling, metallic painted features combined with oak and marble floors. The interior is defined by the expansive upper deck loft with floor to ceiling windows
and open plan arrangement. This leads onto the large wintergarden with wraparound sliding glass panels and air conditioning, allowing indoor and outdoor dinner parties for the guests.
BOLD offers eight guest cabins comprising the Owner’s suite, three VIP guest cabins, and four double guest cabins. The Owner’s suite includes a master cabin, his and hers ensuite and a private salon with direct access to exterior decks. The entertaining deck, immediately above the upper deck loft, continues the theme of expansive open space. Glass backed serveries, and sliding glass doors protect the 16 seat marble dining table, offering
a tranquil setting. Forward of the dining table, a deck bar with barbecue facilities, rotisseries and refrigerated spaces, fulfil guests’ culinary desires between main meals. Aft of the dining area is another large open deck space with provision for shade sail coverage. This space allows configuration as an outdoor table setting, lounge, sun beds, and deck chairs and is large enough to accommodate combination of them all.
Aloft the entertaining deck is the more intimate sun deck retreat. The forward split deck offers an eight person Jacuzzi and sun lounges, behind forward raking windbreak glass. The aft split deck offers an eight person
settee behind windbreak glass, protected by the overhead mast deck. Aft of the settee is another open deck with relaxed outdoor seating and a feature centrepiece.
The vast aft main deck with folding hand rails and hydraulic folding
bulwarks encompasses an approved helideck with D value of 13, suitable
for helicopters such as an AW109. Also included is re-fuelling tank, 3000 litres capacity recessed into the deck. The 8 ton aft deck crane with 15m reach, allows the launch and retrieval of the vast array of tenders and
toys that can be accommodated on this deck. Forward of the helideck,
is a protected helicopter storage area that may be utilized for a crossing. This space may also be reconfigured as a discotheque, with the aft deck transforming into a party deck, with optional shelter from a large shade supported by the crane. The large foredeck and 3 ton SOLAS crane also allows launch and retrieval of a 6m tender and smaller tender or rescue craft. This foredeck crane also services the storage space below rated for jet ski storage, or offering additional provisions storage for extended adventures.
Expedition Mega Yacht
Six star, eight deck discovery yacht for charter.
SCENIC ECLIPSE is the world’s most luxurious expedition mega yacht.
SCENIC ECLIPSE is home to a wealth of world-class facilities and amenities, as well as a helicopter and six passenger submarines; she can take you to places previously inaccessible to the ordinary traveler.
SCENIC ECLIPSE represents the most luxurious cruise experience available.
Offering the chance of a lifetime to get up close to the natural world in some of the most remote regions on earth, SCENIC ECLIPSE is also dedicated to minimising the environmental impact on our surroundings so that these amazing areas stay healthy for years to come. Sustainable measures in place include:
- Highly-efficient engines and fuels designed to reduce emissions below future global standards
- Use of Azipod propulsion system for lowest noise and vibration levels to ensure minimal disturbance to marine life
- GPS dynamic positioning system in fragile environments where the use of anchors would damage the seabed
- Advanced Wastewater Treatment System (AWTS)
- Fully compliant to Polar Code pollution prevention measures and compatible with the strict emission requirements for cruising in the polar regions
- Paperless on board experience with all information on digital screens
- Working towards zero single-use plastic on board
- Fully rebuilt in 2018. Passenger vessel transformed into a six- deck luxury vessel of impeccable quality.
- Easy access to the sea for swimming, diving and water sports activities.
- Expansive sundeck with 2-level pool and bar to relax in the sun.
- Exterior design by Studio Vafiadis.
- Large exterior spaces and numerous dining tables.
- Outside relaxing areas for the guests.
- Huge volumes of insulation for a quiet ambiance and vibration-free interior
- Two bars including one with card table and seating for 25 guests.
- Nautical theme creating an elegant and classical environment
- Combination of white marble, light-coloured woods, Grecian murals & white leathers
- Central lobby & staircase which creates a feeling of immense scale for the guests
- From the staircase, access the guest cabins located on the third deck
ELEGANT 007 is a 72 m (237.53 ft) steel vessel built by Lamda Shipyard in 2005 with naval architecture by Nafpigiki Hellas and design by L. Poulias.
She is one of the few private luxury yachts based in the Western Mediterranean able to accommodate up to 30 guests overnight in 15 staterooms thanks to her compliance with the regulations of a passenger ship.