BOLD is the fifth, largest and most recent superyacht under construction by Australia’s premier luxury yacht builder SILVERYACHTS. She harnesses the world leading fuel efficiency, and technical supremacy, defined by her predecessors. Working in collaboration with renowned yacht designer, Espen Øino, Silver Yachts showcases the unique flexibility of their efficient platforms.
BOLD reveals aggressive styling, expansive interior and exterior spaces and encapsulates the unique synergies of Silver Yachts’ latest evolution of high performance and low weight hulls. Her low draft provides a remarkably low fuel consumption, fast repositioning and access to shallow cruising grounds unparalleled in yachts of her size.
Silver Yachts’ interior design team have created a sophisticated and luxurious interior with the practicalities and functionality in mind to match the vessel’s intended use. The contemporary interiors include teak and oak paneling, metallic painted features combined with oak and marble floors. The interior is defined by the expansive upper deck loft with floor to ceiling windows
and open plan arrangement. This leads onto the large wintergarden with wraparound sliding glass panels and air conditioning, allowing indoor and outdoor dinner parties for the guests.
BOLD offers eight guest cabins comprising the Owner’s suite, three VIP guest cabins, and four double guest cabins. The Owner’s suite includes a master cabin, his and hers ensuite and a private salon with direct access to exterior decks. The entertaining deck, immediately above the upper deck loft, continues the theme of expansive open space. Glass backed serveries, and sliding glass doors protect the 16 seat marble dining table, offering
a tranquil setting. Forward of the dining table, a deck bar with barbecue facilities, rotisseries and refrigerated spaces, fulfil guests’ culinary desires between main meals. Aft of the dining area is another large open deck space with provision for shade sail coverage. This space allows configuration as an outdoor table setting, lounge, sun beds, and deck chairs and is large enough to accommodate combination of them all.
Aloft the entertaining deck is the more intimate sun deck retreat. The forward split deck offers an eight person Jacuzzi and sun lounges, behind forward raking windbreak glass. The aft split deck offers an eight person
settee behind windbreak glass, protected by the overhead mast deck. Aft of the settee is another open deck with relaxed outdoor seating and a feature centrepiece.
The vast aft main deck with folding hand rails and hydraulic folding
bulwarks encompasses an approved helideck with D value of 13, suitable
for helicopters such as an AW109. Also included is re-fuelling tank, 3000 litres capacity recessed into the deck. The 8 ton aft deck crane with 15m reach, allows the launch and retrieval of the vast array of tenders and
toys that can be accommodated on this deck. Forward of the helideck,
is a protected helicopter storage area that may be utilized for a crossing. This space may also be reconfigured as a discotheque, with the aft deck transforming into a party deck, with optional shelter from a large shade supported by the crane. The large foredeck and 3 ton SOLAS crane also allows launch and retrieval of a 6m tender and smaller tender or rescue craft. This foredeck crane also services the storage space below rated for jet ski storage, or offering additional provisions storage for extended adventures.
— 8 person sun deck jacuzzi with hard cover and large sun pads
surrounded with glass for wind protection and more privacy
— Fastest world explorer worldwide, with maximum speed of 23 knots, for fast positioning, low draft (2.8m) for access to shallow cruising grounds of her size.
— Large outdoor entertaining areas on various decks with bar and teppanyaki/barbecue with generous seating and large scale 40,000+W sound system with integrated disco lighting
— Expansive Loft Saloon with floor to ceiling windows and open plan arrangement leading to the Wintergarden, of a combined area of 300m2, with 6m x 3m media screen and up to 3.70m ceiling height
— Air conditioned Wintergarden with a table for 18 guests, of which glass panel system can be fully opened for al fresco dining
— Outstanding Lifestyle Feature award at the 2020 Boat International Design Awards for the Loft/Winter Garden theme
— Large outdoor cinema on sundeck and integrated TV 6m x 3m media wall in LOFT and 5m x 2m LED screen in the combined Helihanger/ Gym and Yoga room
— Owner’s suite with master cabin, his and hers ensuite with hammam and private salon with direct access to exterior decks
— Multipurpose 400m2 teak main deck with folding bulwarks to carry any kind of tenders and toys, with a 6t crane. Helihanger is gym and disco with integrated media and light system (VIP-Room) Certified heli landing deck with 3.5t 12m D-value with flush lighting
— Two 10.5m twin engine large high seas excursion Rupert tenders (one open and one cabin) and one 6m Rupert T6 tender
— Complete set of toys including two 300hp Seadoo Waverunners and two laser sailing dinghies for fleet races, 9m x 7m floating dock for water toys and kitesurfing
— Twin-engine fast Helicopter in addition available for charter: Leonardo AQ 109 Grand
Length: Beam: Draft:
Builder & Naval Architect: Exterior Designer: Interior Designer:
Number of Cabins:
Additional 4 berths for charterers’ staff
TENDERS AND TOYS
– 1 x 10.5m centre console Rupert rib style tender – 440Hp
– 1 x 10.5m custom Rupert style tender with EO designed wheelhouse 440Hp – 1 x R6 Rupert rib style tender – 220Hp
– 2 x 300Hp GTX LTD Seadoo Waverunners
– Floating Island
– Kite start base
– Full snorkeling & diving equipment
– 2 x Laser sailing dinghies
MAIN GYM AREA
– Dedicated Gym area 60m3 – enclosed
– Stream workout vids or mirror from iphone to 4m TV
– Techno Gym Treadmill – Techno Gym Elliptical – Techno Gym Rower
– Techno Gym Bike
– Free Weights / Kettle Weights – Yoga Matts
– Medicine balls
– Rollers – Steps
– All Gym equipment can be moved to several areas onboard
– Huge dedicated Gym/Disco area with 4m TV for workout vids
or stream from phone. Big Sound system
– Upper outdoor private deck with 360-degree views
Port of Registry:
Gross tonnage: Range:
Cruising speed: Engines: Generators:
PYC with valid Lloyds of London Marshall Islands
5,000nm @ 16 knots / 7,000nm @ 14 knots Max 23 knots
2 x MTU 16V 4000 M73
2 x Zenoro, Scania (345kWe)
1 x Zenoro, Scania (245kWe)
Stabilizers at anchor and underway
85.3m (279’ 85”) 11.00m (36‘09”) 2.8m (9’19”)
Espen Øino / SilverYachts Espen Øino
Semi Displacement Aluminium
- Fully rebuilt in 2018. Passenger vessel transformed into a six- deck luxury vessel of impeccable quality.
- Easy access to the sea for swimming, diving and water sports activities.
- Expansive sundeck with 2-level pool and bar to relax in the sun.
- Exterior design by Studio Vafiadis.
- Large exterior spaces and numerous dining tables.
- Outside relaxing areas for the guests.
- Huge volumes of insulation for a quiet ambiance and vibration-free interior
- Two bars including one with card table and seating for 25 guests.
- Nautical theme creating an elegant and classical environment
- Combination of white marble, light-coloured woods, Grecian murals & white leathers
- Central lobby & staircase which creates a feeling of immense scale for the guests
- From the staircase, access the guest cabins located on the third deck
Helipad certified for 3,000kgs maximum gross weight.
– Eurocopter 135 K2 – Eurocopter 145
– Augusta Grand
– Augusta Power
– Bell 429
Length: 106.50m (347′ 7″) Beam: 15.80m (49′ 2″) Draft: 4.52m (13’ 1”)
Refit year: 2018
Refit yard: Olympic Yacht Services
Naval Architect: Maierform GmbH Bremen Exterior Designer: Studio Vafiadis
Interior Designer: Ciarmoli Queda Studio Hull Configuration: Displacement
Number of Cabins: 22 Total Guests: 36
Total Crew: 40
Commercial/MCA: PYC with valid DNV GL PSSC Flag: Malta
Port of Registry: Valletta
Gross tonnage: 4,709 tons
Range: 6,300nm @ 13.5 knots
Fuel consumption: 1,300 Litres/h
Max speed: 17 knots
Cruising speed: 15 knots
Engines: 2 x Wartsila 6 R 32D – 2,950hp each Generators: 3 x Sulzer 620d – 620kW each
• 2 x Technogym Run Personal 700 Treadmills • 2 x Technogym Group Cycle
• 1 x Technogym Kinesis Vision
• Assortment of mats and free weights
• 9m Windy Custom Limo
• 10.40m Scorpion Rib Jet Tender
• 7.80m Scorpion Rib Serket Inboard • 7.50m 12th Sense Shuttle
• 4.50m Bombard Commando C5
• 2 x Pesbo 50 person life boats
• 3 x 2018 Yamaha FX Cruiser SVHO • 1 x Gibbs Quadski XL
• (Road legal amphibian vehicle)
• 2 x Seabob F5S
• 2 x Laser Sailing Dinky
• 1 x Laser Bug Sailing Dinky
• 4 x Jobe Yarra 10.6 SUP
• 1 x Jobe Supersized 15.0 4 person SUP • 1 x Transparent Kayak
• 2 x Chelan HB Two Kayaks
• Full snorkeling & diving equipment
• Certified helipad for up to 3,000kg • Wellness centre
• 2-level sundeck pool
• Cinema room
• Business centre • 2 elevators
ELEGANT 007 is a 72 m (237.53 ft) steel vessel built by Lamda Shipyard in 2005 with naval architecture by Nafpigiki Hellas and design by L. Poulias.
She is one of the few private luxury yachts based in the Western Mediterranean able to accommodate up to 30 guests overnight in 15 staterooms thanks to her compliance with the regulations of a passenger ship.
Her key features include:
– Expansive 250m² sundeck
– 12 person Spa Pool on Sun Deck
– 2 private master salons
– Business centre
– Home Theatre
– Passenger lift
– Fully equipped gymnasium
– Beauty Salon, Massage Room & Sauna
– Nice selection of water toys
– Aft Swimming Platform
Length: 72.40 metres (237′ 6″)
Beam: 12.00 metres (39′ 4″)
Draft: 3.5 metres (11′ 4″)
Number of Guests: 30
Number of Crew: 28
Builder: Lamda Shipyard
Naval Architect: Lally Polias
Hull Construction: Steel
Hull Configuration: Displacement
Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, Elevator/lift, Gym/exercise equipment, Stabilisers at anchor, Stabilisers underway, WiFi connection on board